It's almost Mother's day and we here at Briana Rene are gearing up for a fabulous day of mimosa's and quality time with mom. For those of you who haven't picked up anything yet we are here to help! Here are our top 5 gift Ideas!
1. Breakfast in Bed
- Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffins. Check here for Recipe
- Blood Orange Mimosas: All you need is fresh squeezed blood orange juice and champagne!
2. Bring your Mom to Newport Beach's Bar Method studio for a free class today through the 13th! Enjoy a great workout with your mom with incredible instructors! We know that's how we will be starting our day.
3. Visit Beverly Walker at the Flower Stand in Laguna Beach to create a gorgeous boutique of flowers! She has the most unique selection of flowers and is the sweetest person to work with! She often lets my husband pick out his own flowers every time so he can feel like he created the bouquet himself:)
Located near the Laguna Beach Post office. Address: 384 Forest Ave, 9A. Laguna beach. CA 92651
4. Give her something unique that no one else will have. Saako Scarves are handmade in Barcelona, Spain and are made of 100 % recycled cotton. Lucky for you, you will not have to travel all the way to Spain to pick up one of these beauties. We at Briana Rene have them in stock year around! They are made of 100% recycled cotton and come in a bunch of gorgeous Spring/Summer colors. There is a color for everyone!
5. Day Trip To LA
- Start off with organic pastries and coffee at Urth Cafe. They have several locations. My personal favorite is the one Melrose Ave.
- Route 1: For Department store shopping and big name brands head over to Santa Monica for a huge selection of stores at Santa Monica Place. While you are there you can have an amazing lunch at one of their many great restaurants.
- Route 2: For a unique selection of individually owned boutiques head over to West Third Street in between La Cienega Boulevard and Fairfax Avenue; the central strip is bordered by the Beverly Center and The Grove. Some of my favorite boutiques and restaurants are on this street.
- Great Lunch spots include Little Next Door and Joan's on Third.
- Shopping: For incredible vintage finds go to Polka Dots and Moon Beams For an amazing selection of designer brands go to Satine
- End your day with a sunset cocktail or dinner on the private rooftop of Le Petit Ermitage in West Hollywood. This is hands down the best hotel in LA in my opinion. For another adventure I suggest booking a room here and enjoying their gorgeous pool area that can only be used by private members or hotel guests. It will be the most relaxing day of your life!